Timberline Chainsaw Sharpener with 7/32″ Carbide Cutter (for 3/8″ and .404″ pitch chain)
Deeper blade shave than the previous mentioned Timberline product. It also is quicker and less versatile as opposed the sharpening output.
This tool works with the same concept as the Timberline Chainsaw Sharpener for .325” though it is a bit inaccurate. It is operated by a hand crank after clamping it to the bar of the saw. The carbide cutter (made from tungsten) is fitted onto the hand crank.
It is fitted with 7/32” tungsten carbide cutter which is designed for the 0.404-inch chainsaw blades.
- Sleek design and a durable tool
- Universally works with all blades with a 30-degree angle
- Sharpens chains faster than Timberline .325”
- Efficient result (sharper edges) from its tungsten carbide cutter
- Compared to the Timberline 3/16”, it is less accurate
- Easily wears off the blades for its deep sharpening