Timberline Chainsaw Sharpener with 3/16″ Carbide Cutter (for .325″ pitch chains)
It is made of aluminum which makes it light and portable. Its sharpener has been designed to be compatible with other carbide sizes. Hence, if you buy one, for different sizes of your saws, you will only need to purchase the correct carbide size for it.
Ideal for the bush or the farm, this best manual chainsaw sharpener correctly clamps onto the blade bar sharpening one tooth at a time with the chain pulled through. It sharpens the blades with precision, same angle and length.
Equipped with a pawl that serves to push the chain into the carbide and to set the length of every cutting tooth.
- Accurately sharpens blades with equal length
- Perfectly clamps onto any chainsaw bar
- Fast enough for a manual tool
- Easy to use
- Has a fixed 30-degree angle
- Accompanied by a case for carrying
- Highly durable
- For a manual tool, it is expensive
- Needs precision in setting the carbides for equal sharpening of the blades
- Not ideal for old saws with different teeth levels