Stihl MSA 160 C / MSA 160 C-BQ
The MSA 160 C-BQ is the first STIHL cordless chain saw with an outstanding combination of weight, power and performance. With new low-vibration and low kickback 1/4’’ PM3 saw chain and a 10” or 12” guide bar, this saw is ideal for property maintenance, horticulture, cutting firewood and sawing work in enclosed areas. Battery and charger sold separately.
Now here’s a game changer in chain saws. Lightweight. Powerful. Easy to start. Quiet. With no mixing. No cords. And almost no sound. (Your neighbors will love this saw as much as you do.) And that’s just for starters. The STIHL MSA 160 C-BQ is the first cordless chain saw tough enough to carry the name STIHL. Powered by a STIHL Lithium-Ion battery, this little workhorse starts instantly, delivering power from its 36 volts from its commercial-grade, high-torque brushless motor. Enough power to take on just about any cutting job in your yard. And the Quick Chain Adjuster allows you to adjust the chain tension without tools for added convenience. Each charge of the AP 160 Lithium-Ion battery gives you up to 35 minutes of cutting time for storm cleanup, carpentry tasks and firewood cutting.
- Toolless Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) for fast and easy chain adjustment (B)
- Minimal maintenance (no engine or filter maintenance)
- Equipped with a second chain braking system which is designed to stop the rotating chain when the trigger is released
- Great for occasional use or professional use in noise sensitive areas
- Low noise, excellent balance and low vibration
- Commercial grade, high torque, brushless motor
- Great for firewood cutting, storm cleanup, woodcutting and carpentry tasks around the house