Oregon 520-120 Bench Mount Chain Grinder
With 3400RPM, this machine produces enough power for sharpening even in the heavy-duty sector.
Oregon 520-120 sharpening tool has a one-way motor that allows for efficiency and safety of the user.
This tool is mountable on a support surface and comes with one dressing brick, a template for grinding and three grinding wheels that sharpen ¼-inch, 3/8-inch .325” low profile and 3/8-inch pitch chain.
This Oregon product is characterized by variable motor grind that enables several adjustments. It is also secured by a safety shield with inbuilt light to allow visibility and also an indicator for wheel wear. Made from aluminum chassis, it is meant to last long.
The tool comes with a self-centred chain vice and a customizable handle positioning. This makes it perfect for blade sharpening with minimal mistakes.
- It is durable and long lasting
- Its variable motor grind allows for multiple adjustments
- Safety shield
- It is easy to use controls for different variations
- Comes with three grinding wheels
- Large motor fans and cooling fins for temperature regulation
- The chains are held securely for reduced risks of injury during operation
- Weighing 18lbs, it is not ideal for portability
- It is expensive
- Oregon 520-120 sharpener is not easy to set up for a novice
- The one-way motor is not ideal for everyone. Others will prefer reversible motors