Kidde Smoke Detector with Lithium Battery, LED Lights & Replacement Alert
The P3010L contains a 10-year tamper proof battery that eliminates the need for battery replacement, and ends worry over unauthorized battery removal. The alarm provides continuous protection from smoke and fire, even during power outages.
The Kidde P3010L is a 10-year, sealed battery, smoke alarm with photoelectric sensing technology and Smart Hush feature. The innovative design allows for automatic activation once the unit is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull-tabs, no switches, everything is automatic. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. The customer can use a simple tool such as a screwdriver to deactivate the unit, stopping the chirp and making it safe for disposal.
Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Ionization sensing technology – hardwired smoke detector detects invisible fire particles, 85 decibel alarm alerts of fire
- Easy installation & no battery fuss – smoke alarm will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Test-silence button – allows for test & silence of alarm
- Replacement Alert – indicates when the smoke alarm needs to be replaced; tamper-resistant technology deters removal of the unit or battery from the wall or ceiling
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
- Sealed-in lithium battery never replace battery over the ten-year life of the alarm
- Smart hush temporarily silences nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode