Homelite Chainsaw 16 Inch (Electric)
Reviews have been extremely positive about this Homelite electric chainsaw, and it’s clear to see why. It runs faultlessly, doesn’t miss a beat, and considering it’s on the small side, can handle big cuts with ease. It’s undoubtedly one of the best electric chainsaws for the money, on the market. It is, however, best suited to small around-the-house jobs.
For the cost of this electric powered chainsaw, you sure do get unbelievable value! Not only do you benefit from the convenience of very little maintenance, but it’s also very powerful for cutting down small trees and cutting up logs.
- It can cut trees up to 28 inches in diameter.
- It’s efficient in the respect it doesn’t require any fuel.
- It’s clean-running.
- It has a wrap-around rear handle for comfortable use.
- You are limited in your use due to the power cord.
- You need a heavy duty extension cord.
- Oil is known to leak.
- The chain falls off regularly.