Greenworks GCS80420 80V 18-Inch Cordless Chainsaw
Where this cordless chainsaw shines is its design. It is lightweight and comfortable to handle so that you can work with it for more prolonged hours. No more aching muscle or sore back for you then. If you are chopping twigs or branches, the bar is long, and the back has ample space to grasp onto.
The main designing goal of this tool was to tackle a full range of light and medium-duty tasks at home and at the farm.
For heavy-duty work, you won’t hear anyone talking about tackling that job with the cordless chainsaw, and that’s where the vision of the Greenworks unfolds. They wanted to make a chainsaw that is capable enough to compete with gas-powered chainsaws in terms of power. And this 80V Cordless chainsaw is a result of that vision.
This is one of a kind and powerful chainsaw available with 80V battery power in the electric portable chainsaw category. One of the biggest selling points of this tool is that it includes a DigiPro brushless motor that operates on the 80-volt Li-ion battery for better runtime and increased lifetime. To top it off, it features an 18-inch bar, never seen before in cordless chainsaws.
- Has an integrated fan for a cooling purpose.
- Has integrated LED lights.
- Negligible maintenance is required.
- Easy to handle and operate.
- 18” bar is a plus point.
- Just 30 minutes for full battery charge.
- The runtime could have been better.
- There are some complaints that it doesn’t have enough power and motor tends to stall.