DEWALT DCCS620B 20V Brushless Cordless Chainsaw
Keeping user safety in mind, it has been engineered with a minimum kickback and has a chain lock to reduce the kickbacks even more. I was really amazed by how it cuts smoothly through hard material. Still, some professionals use it as a backup tool.
Don’t underestimate it because of its compact size and battery-powered system; they have virtually no say in the saw’s performance. This compactly designed chainsaw weighs 8.8 pounds, which is a good thing for maximum control and user comfort.
Worried about the long charging time of the battery, then this cordless chainsaw is for you. It is powered by a 20 volts Li-ion battery, which takes a very short time, around 2 hours, to go from empty to full. This battery carries more power than you think.
The considerable difference and a plus point it has is that the bar is 12”- 2” inch extra than it’s rivals. And those two-inches make a noticeable difference when you are doing precise cuts, which makes it a very good choice for construction and outdoor work. It is perfectly capable of doing up to 90 cuts per charge on 4×4 pressure treated wood.
Just don’t expect it to do the job in half the time than some traditional gas-powered chainsaws. The chain is comparatively faster, which is 25. 2 feet/second.
- 8.8 lbs of weight make it lightweight and user-friendly.
- The motor makes less noise, runs cooler, and will increase the lifetime of the tool.
- You can do precise cutting because it features a 12” bar.
- The chain is of high quality and is made to last.
- Average cutting speed.
- Inferior safety controls.
- It isn’t capable of tackling larger jobs.
- There are chances of oil leakage.